Here you will find blog posts from partners about the project…
- Two Workshop Opportunities in Austria – Resilienz stärken durch Spiel und Drama – 12th May and 9th June
- Another ‘Day of Joy’ in Budapest – 21st February 2017
- “Good schools promote resilience – with drama and play” – 23rd May 2017
- A Rainy but Fun UK Transnational Meeting! – 5th – 6th June 2017
- A report: An information and consultation event – 29th March 2017
- Good schools promote resilience! – An Information Afternoon – 23rd May 2017
- A free information and consultation event in the UK – 29th March 2017
- Development Through Play and Drama – Day of Joy – 21st February 2017
- UK Visit November 2016 – A playful Visit!
- Germany Visit September 2016 – Ueckermünde Experience!
- Hungary Visit June 2016 – Day of Joy
- Poland Visit April 2016 – A Mutual Understanding in Gdańsk
- Austria Visit January 2016 – The starting point for Research phase
- NEWS – Research phase of the ARTPAD project June 2016
*Photographs from visits, presentations and meetings can be viewed on our Gallery page*