- Enable understanding between partners in order to identify best practice in their delivery of drama techniques and children’s play facilitation
- Develop training and learning resources to inform, inspire and enable leaders of schools and youth projects to deliver the above practice.
- Place emphasis on developing the practice for disadvantaged children and young people to aid the building of resilience and engagement for learning.
Outcomes of the project:
- ARTPAD best practice guide
- ARTPAD certificated course for teachers/ youth workers in drama techniques and play facilitation to support engagement with learning, resilience and behaviour.
- ARTPAD evaluation report
- Training event
- Promotional events
- International project conference
Download the project leaflet here: FINAL_ARTPAD_Leaflet.